2nd International Congress on 21st Century Literacies
Proposals in the field of 21st Century Literacies, written in Portuguese, Spanish or English, are invited for presentation during the ICCL2022.
The ICCL2022 aims to be a space for sharing and discussing practices, projects and research on pedagogical innovation in the field of 21st Century Literacies, with the following objectives:
- Disseminate practices and innovation projects related to 21st Century Literacies;
- Contribute to the reflection on curricular flexibility, autonomy and pedagogical innovation in the field of 21st Century Literacies;
- Promote critical reflection about educational strategies oriented towards interdisciplinarity in the field of 21st Century Literacy
- Understand the potential of digital tools and innovative educational environments for the development of 21st Century Literacy.
The meeting involves diversified dynamics, such as plenary sessions, practical sessions and symposiums of communications, foreseeing the existence of face-to-face moments and distance moments.
It is aimed at masters and doctoral students, educators, teachers, trainers, researchers and other professionals interested in this theme.
The abstracts (extended abstracts: 500-800 words), validated by the Scientific Committee, will be presented in the form of a presentation on the submitted proposal.
All abstract proposals must be submitted through the easychair platform: https://easychair.org/cfp/ICCL2022
–> Check here the list of accepted papers/posters!
Participants can also propose a Special Session/Symposium (with at least 4 speakers, organizer included) or a Workshop Session. Proposals should be submitted through the easychair platform or by sending an email to email@example.com. The organizers/moderators are responsible for the speakers invitation and topic definition.
Guidelines for the organisation of symposia:
- Title and theme of the symposium within the scope of the literacies foreseen in the congress;
- Composition of 4 speakers;
- The Moderator is the organizer of the symposium and may or may not integrate the speakers;
- Duration of at least 60 minutes;
- The Moderator must ask the speakers: title, brief abstract, short cv (in English language);
- The language of the communication can be chosen between English, Spanish or Portuguese;
- The communications are in face-to-face format, however, some of the guests may enter by videoconference.
Abstract submission: until
May 15, 2022 | June 5, 2022 > extended deadline! (500-800 words)
Acceptance notification: until
May 29, 2022 | June 20, 2022
Templates for presentation of work
- POSTER (Power_point_vertical 70cmx100cm)
- ORAL PRESENTATION (Power_point_horizontal)
- ZOOM Background ICCL2022
For the accepted abstracts, interested parties are invited to submit full papers until 22 October 2022, using the appropriate template:
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- The length of the full paper should be between 5 and 20 pages (A4 size), incorporating the title page (title, abstract and keywords), all text, references, figures and tables.
Submissions will be handled through EasyChair and will go through double blind peer review process by Scientific Committee.
We are in the process of negotiating the publication of the proceedings in an EPiC Series volume (open access).
Best Papers also have the opportunity to be published in a Special Number of Interacções Journal (Open access).
ICCL2022 accepted extended abstracts will be published in a eBook with ISBN (Open access).