2nd International Congress on 21st Century Literacies
- Regular Participant: 50€ (attending both days – 7th and 8th july, including lunch)
- Regular Participant: 35€ (attending one day – 7th or 8th july, including lunch)
- PhD Student or Regular Participant: 20€ (attending without lunch included)
- Virtual Participant: 20€
- Full time students: Free (upon registration)
In case of withdrawal, the registration fee is not refunded.
Enter the Registration Form to register for the ICCL2022 🙂
* Registration Fee includes access to all sessions, coffee-breaks, Certificate of attendance (+ ACD Certificate if applicable) and Book of Abstracts/Proceedings.
Please note that contributions will only be published in the Book of Abstracts/Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper/communication is registered before June 30th, 2022 (In person or virtually).
July 4, 2022
The Congress is certified as a short duration action (ACD) of 6 hours. The ACD is in the fields of: (i) pedagogical practice and didactics in teaching; (ii) training, ethics and didactics in teaching; (iii) ICT .
Participants who wish to have their participation in the event certified as an ACD must sign the attendance sheets.
The registration payment has to be done through a bank transfer with the following information:
- IBAN – PT50 0781 0112 0112 0013 4068 3
- SWIFT / BIC – IGCPPTPL
Mandatory data for invoicing, who pays (individual or legal entity):
- Participant’s address
Your registration will only be validated after sending the proof of payment and student (when applicable) to the email firstname.lastname@example.org